Processing of personal data
We hereby ensure that we comply with the legal provisions on the protection of personal data and implement technical and organizational measures to protect all operations related directly or indirectly to personal data that prevent unauthorized or illegal processing, and accidental or unlawful loss or destruction in strict accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR). GDPR is a single regulation, directly applicable in all EU Member States, and replaces Directive 95/46 / EC and, implicitly, the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
This important information regarding the protection of your personal data is in order to make an informed decision on how we interact with you as a customer / supplier / collaborator regarding the way, the purpose, the legal basis, and the length of time we process your personal data as well as your rights and how you can exercise these rights.
The Personal Data We Use
- We process your contact information (name, surname, phone number, e-mail address, postal address) to interact with you.
- We also process data such as personal numeric code, serial number, ID number, or banking data.
The Purpose of Processing Your Data
We have obtained your personal data either directly from you as you have purchased one of our services or have requested an offer, you have visited our website, or from one of our partners / co-contractors who asked us for a customized offer for you.
We use this data to achieve the following legitimate interests of ours or our partners:
- Optimal development of your business relationships with us, including the performance of our activities in your interest based on these business relationships
- Submitting promotions, offers, and news matching your interests and needs
- Direct marketing services (via electronic or physical mail) and advertising for our products and services
- In order to ensure the proper functioning of our site and to improve its performance
- Fulfillment of fiscal obligations, keeping accounting records, etc .
- In order to be able to respond to your requests and to provide you with our contracted service
- We process your phone number and your e-mail address to communicate with you.
The Length of Processing Your Personal Data
To ensure a professional experience, we retain your personal data for as long as required by applicable law. If there is no legal requirement, we will only store them for as long as necessary.
Except as otherwise provided by the law, we will usually process your data for the duration of the contractual relationship, until the settlement of the obligations between us.
Disclosure of Your Data
Our company does not sell, transfer, disclose, or allow access to your personal data to third parties that have no connection with our activity.
In order to be able to achieve the specific purposes of activity, our company may disclose your personal data to other legal entities or to the suppliers of products and services hired by us in the interest of the commercial relations with you, namely:
- shipping or courier companies and logistics operators employed by our company;
- electronic payment processors for on-line sales, banks;
- specialized companies conducting marketing or market research campaigns in collaboration with our company;
- IT service providers assisting our company in the operation and maintenance of our systems and site;
- the partners through which the services you requested are provided;
- employees and collaborators who are related to the development of business relationships between our company and you.
In any of the above situations, the disclosure of your personal data is made on the basis of contractual reports with these third parties, which in turn have confidentiality and data security obligations, as well as comply with all provisions of applicable law on the protection of personal data.
However, we may disclose your personal data to public authorities (the Prosecutor’s Office, the Police, the courts and other authorized bodies of the state), on the basis of and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of requests expressly formulated by them.
Your Rights with Respect to Personal Data
GDPR assures you the following rights you can exercise freely:
- Be informed about the processing of personal data and what those are;
- Request correction of transmitted data, if incorrect or incomplete;
- Prevent the processing of your data for good and legitimate reasons relating to your particular circumstances. In the case of direct marketing processing, you can oppose at any time, free of charge and without justification;
- You are entitled to the portability of the data you have provided to us by electronic means on the basis of your consent or the execution of a contract;
- Ask to restrict the processing of your data;
- Ask for the deletion of your data, unless the law prohibits its deletion.
You may exercise such rights by sending an e-mail to office@Trade-X.ro. To protect your personal data and your interests, we may request additional information for your identification.
Privacy of Your Data
In processing your data, we use technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, availability and accuracy of your data.
Personal data that benefit from a special protection regime (Personal Identification Number, Series and ID Number, Banking Data) are processed under restrictive conditions and in accordance with the legal provisions applicable to this type of data, with the provision of technical measures suitable for their protection.