CONDITIONS OF USE
- User – any person interested in providing or accessing the service;
- Service – giving the User access to data and information transmitted by Business Escrow LLC via the Internet using this site.
a. The User of the website is required to act legally upon each access to the website or the use of the services offered.
The User agrees to:
- not modify, distribute, transmit, display, publicize, reproduce, license, create similar products or services, transfer or sell any information or services obtained by reproducing, modifying, or displaying content on or through this website without written permission from Business Escrow LLC;
- do not use and disallow any third party (and not authorize) to use the Business Escrow LLC service to transmit or receive materials that are in breach of legal provisions in force or have obscene, abusive, vulgar, defamatory, offensive, threatening content, violates any other intellectual property right or is otherwise offensive;
- do not conduct (or not allow) cracking or hacking, or “Denial of Service” attacks. Users who violate the security of systems or networks will be prosecuted, civil and criminal.
b. The User agrees to not be liable and not act Business Escrow LLC in legal proceedings both in respect of any claim made by a third party resulting from the use of the Service and the Internet by the User and any loss ( direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise), costs, actions, processes, claims, expenses (including court costs) or other liabilities incurred in any way or caused directly by Business Escrow LLC as a result of User’s violation or neglect of these terms.
Permissions for Processing:
- Business or marketing consultancy service providers are allowed to retrieve data for reporting to their own customers, only by mentioning the source and without being allowed to publish the reports.
- Students, students and PhD students are allowed to use and include statistics and data in their own works / diploma / bachelor / doctoral studies only by mentioning the source.
- The publication of any article that includes statistics and / or data retrieved requires the written consent of Business Escrow LLC, except as set out in point 2.
- Any other permission to use content that is not already specified requires the Business Escrow LLC approval.
Limitation of Liability
- The User expressly declares that understands and agrees with the following statements:
- Use of the service is at your own risk. Thus, Business Escrow LLC cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of the site or the websites connected with it.
- Business Escrow LLC ensures the good functioning of the site and refreshes the information to the extent that the efforts are not disproportionate to the interest shown by the Users and does not answer or guarantee that:
- services meet or will be adapted to any of your requirements;
- services will also be available on a permanent basis, except for maintenance periods;
- the data presented on the site was provided by vendors / business representatives. Business Escrow LLC has not independently verified any information about the holding companies and does not assume any responsibility for their accuracy or legality;
- all information provided by the User will be accepted or displayed on the site immediately, without being validated or verified by Business Escrow LLC.
- The information obtained by using the service has a realistic degree of accuracy but does not rule out the possibility of errors. The User will be the sole person responsible for the use and possible losses that may result from the unauthorized use of this information.
- Liability of Business Escrow LLC in any way from or in connection with the provision of the service under these terms is limited to each event or to any series of events at 100 Euros.
Complaints and Suggestions
Complaints and suggestions are accepted if they are e-mailed at office@Trade-X.ro, along with the applicant’s identification: name, address, telephone, fax, legal entity identification data (if applicable). These are registered in the Suggestions and Claims Register and resolved within 30 days.
The User acknowledges that Business Escrow LLC cannot control or provide any kind of security for information transmitted over the Internet.
The site respects the cookie acceptance/refusal option expressed in your browser settings.
You can accept, refuse, or delete (see details) cookies at any time, according to your browser’s documentation.
Connection to Other Sites
a. Service may be used by the User to find out different information displayed by Business Escrow LLC on the WEB, to link to other websites, and the User commits to comply with the applicable usage policies in those networks or sites. The User accepts that Business Escrow LLC does not control these sites, is not responsible, and assumes no obligation with respect to other sites, any links to other sites, or their content.
b. Any inclusion of links to other sites is intended only for use by the User and does not involve Business Escrow LLC’s support for the material available on those sites or networks, nor any association with their operators. The User accesses those sites and uses their products and services exclusively at their own risk.
The User expressly declares that he has taken note that the logos and associated symbols used on this site are trademarks of Business Escrow LLC.
Business Escrow LLC is registered in the Personal Data Operators Register under no. 2447.
By accessing this site, you agree that Business Escrow LLC has the right to process your personal data disclosed as a result of the use of the service by the User.
a. Changes in Terms – Business Escrow LLC may modify these terms at certain time intervals without notifying the User. Such changes will be brought to the User’s attention by being displayed on the website. These changes are considered to be accepted by the User if he continues to use the service after the changes are displayed on the website.
b. Major Force – Business Escrow LLC does not assume responsibility for the failure to comply with the obligations under these conditions as a result of any cause beyond its control, including but not limited to fortuitous events, unfavorable meteorological conditions, government inaction or other authorities, other networks that Borg Design is not responsible for.
c. Jurisdiction – This website (excluding third party sites to which there are links) is controlled by Business Escrow LLC. By accessing this site, the User accepts that these terms and any disputes related to them are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Romania, and the User agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the territory of Romania. This website can be accessed anywhere in Romania and abroad. Business Escrow LLC does not guarantee that this site’s content is subject to the laws (including those of intellectual property) of other countries outside of Romania. If the User accesses this site outside of Romania, he does so at his own risk and is solely responsible for complying with the laws of the territory in which he is located.
d. Privacy – Business Escrow LLC does not guarantee that the use of this site will be confidential. Business Escrow LLC is not responsible for any damages suffered by the User or any other person as a result of a breach of confidentiality regarding the User’s use of this site. Any information that the User discloses on the site may not be safe during its transmission over the Internet. Third parties have the ability to intercept the transmissions that the User makes when using this website. Some services that the User accesses on this site allow Business Escrow LLC to receive personal information.
INFORMATION NOTE ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Business Escrow LLC respects your privacy and personal data that you provide when registering or operating this site. In accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented, and of Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, Business Escrow LLC has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes the personal data that you provide to us, a member of your family, or another individual.
We use this data to achieve the following legitimate interests of ours or our partners:
- Optimal development of our business relationship with you, including the performance of our services in your interest based on these business relationships;
- Submitting promotions, offers, and news matched to your interests and needs;
- Direct marketing services (via electronic or physical mail) and advertising for our products and services;
- In order to ensure the proper functioning of our site and to improve its performance;
- Fulfillment of fiscal obligations, keeping accounting records, etc.;
- In order to be able to respond to requests and to provide you with our contracted service;
We process your phone number and your e-mail address to communicate with you.