Wood processing factory with real estate and trading company in the wood industry
Selling price: 475.000 EURO
Annual turnover: 405.752 EURO
Real Estate Value 150.000 EURO
Operating profit (EBITDA) 24.889 EURO
County / City: Vrancea
Short descriptionThe business activates in the wood industry, being both a manufacturer and a trader in the international wood market (Europe, Asia, and Africa). Located in the town of Gugesti, in Vrancea County, the company operates its manufacturing in a 43,000 sqm production complex, operating some of the latest wood-processing technology, manufactured in Italy and Turkey
The benefits of this business include:
1. Owned real estate and a modern machine park, which provides a solid foundation for wood production and processing.
2. An experienced team, with a solid background in this industry, which ensures efficient and high-quality trading of our products in the international market.
3. A strong position in a dynamic industry, with an excellent reputation for the quality of our products and services.
Products and ServicesThe company's activity is divided into two distinct business lines, comprised of the production of a wide range of wood products such as timber, beams and other customized products, all of which are being transacted by our specialized team onto the international market. Our team handles all aspects of the sales process, from the negotiation of the contracts to the delivery of the products to their final destination.
Operations1. Wood manufacturing and storage operations.
2. Trade and export operations of wooden products.
Tangible and intangible assetsReal estate properties:
1. Urban land with double access (area: 43.000 square meters)
Buildings, totaling 3000 sqm, that include:
1. Chambers for drying
2. Steam rooms
3. Two production lines
5. Residential area for employees
1. A front/grapple loader
2. Auto vehicles
3. Various tools and spare parts
When advertising a business for sale, the person doing this advertising has the professional obligation to keep the business's and shareholders' information confidential. Therefore, data fields marked N/A can only be disclosed by signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).